1. The name Kurt Russell, scribbled on a piece of paper, were the last words of which famous American Oscar winner?
2. Which actor, who played the role of James Bond, was once the best paid male model in the world?
3. Who first coined the phrase 'Cogito ergo sum'(I think, therefore I am)?
4. Who is the only person to have been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, Oscar, Grammy and Golden Globe?
5. Geena Davis and Quentin Tarantino both belong to a society with a Latin name meaning "table". What is the name of this select society?
6. Which infamous English occultist, once dubbed 'the wickedest man in the world', is found on the Beatles Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album cover?
7. John Dillinger was the first person to hold which sinister title? (four words)
8. Who was the mother of each of the following women? One point for each correct answer: a. Jamie Lee Curtis, b. Queen Elizabeth I, c. Liza Minnelli, d. The Virgin Mary
9. Sir Edmund Hillary was the first man in history to stand on which three very isolated locations?
10. Tony Stark is also known as what?
1. Walt Disney
2. George Lazenby
3. Rene Descartes
6. Aleister Crowley
7. Public Enemy Number One
8. Four answers: a. Janet Leigh, b. Anne Boleyn, c. Judy Garland, d. Saint Anne
9. The summit of Mt Everest, the South Pole and the North Pole.
10. Iron Man