1. Which American physician travelled to the North Pole to give Santa a COVID vaccination?
2. Who were Spotify's three most streamed female artists in 2020?
3. Who were the English Premier League's top four goal scorers in the 2019-20 season?
4. As of December 2020, what is now 0.86m higher than previously calculated?
5. Which so called 'quarantine drink' was the most searched recipe on Google in 2020?
6. Which English woman was the UK's 3rd most popular google search word in 2020 after Coronavirus and US election?
7. Which three multinational food and or beverage companies were named the top plastic polluters in 2020 for the third year in a row?
8. In February 2020, which small European country became the first in the world to make the use of all public transport free?
9. Which prestigious event did the Slovenian Tadej Pogacar win in 2020?
10. Which three countries with names ending with the letter "u" claim they have had no Corona-19 cases?
11. Which Welsh singer and musician, who lent his name to a popular 1960s group, died in October 2020?
12. With 15 goals, who was the top scorer in the 2019-2020 UEFA Champions League campaign?
13. In which city was the novel coronavirus first reported?
14. Which 9 year old was the highest paid YouTuber in 2020?
15. Billie Eilish won five awards at the 2020 Grammy Awards in January. Which other artist also won five awards?
16. In which month did the World Health Organisation finally declare that Covid-19 was a pandemic?
17. The following are all titles of memoirs published in 2020. Name the author.
a. A Promised Land
b. To The End Of The World
c. No Time Like The Future
18. With two chart topping hit songs, which female artist had the most number 1 hit singles in the UK charts in 2020?
19. Which country in the Americas holds the grim record for the most journalists murdered in 2020?
20. Globally, which four letter word ranked number 4 in Google searches for 2020? Think fast.
1. Dr. Anthony Fauci
2. Three answers. In order: Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande.
3. Jamie Vardy (23), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (22), Danny Ings (22), Raheem Sterling (20)
4. Mt. Everest
5. Dalgona coffee
6. Caroline Flack
7. Coca Cola, Pepsi and Nestle.
9. The Tour de France
10. Palau, Nauru and Tuvalu.
11. Spencer Davis
12. Robert Lewandowski
14. Ryan Kaji
15. Her brother Finneas
17. Three answers.
a. Barack Obama
b. Rupert Everett
c. Michael J Fox
18. Ariana Grande