Human Body Quiz 6
The following quiz questions were submitted by Steve Gardiner from the UK. Thanks again Steve, great stuff!
1. The large intestine is about 1.5 metres; how long is the small intestine?
2. What is the name given to the roughly 24-hour cycle in the physiological processes of living beings?
3. In which part of the body would you suffer carpal tunnel syndrome?
4. What is the name of the major artery at the side of the neck?
5. Where would you find the uvula?
6. What are the two bones of the forearm?
7. Which disease is transmitted by a tick bite?
8. What is the more common term for seborrheic dermatitis?
9. What does a phlebotomist specialise in?
10. What are the three parts of the spine called?
1. Between 4 and 7 metres
2. Circadian rhythms
3. Hand or fingers
5. At the back of the throat attached to the soft palate
6. Radius and ulna
7. Lyme disease
9. Drawing blood
10. Cervical, thoracic and lumbar