1. Which popular 60s film took place in and around 17 Cherry Tree Lane, London, in 1910 ?
2. Which British alternative band takes its name from a character in the film To Kill a Mockingbird ?
3. Which 60s sex symbol was, in film at least, attacked by anti-bodies ?
4. Which 60s film was
a. based on the true 'life' story of Robert Stroud and
b. the true story of Helen Keller
5. The following lines are from which 60's films ?
a. he's very clean
b. wise men and grocers, they weigh everything
c. you wouldn't be able to do those awful things to me if I weren't still in this chair
d. back in your gilded cage Melanie Daniels
e. by right she should be taken out and hung for the cold blooded murder of the English tongue
6. In a 60s film, who "was the bravest of them all" ?
7. In film, the very secretative Alex Leamas came from where?
8. With two words, complete this BBC radio signal to the French Resistance in the film The Longest Day.
"The long sobs of autumns violins wound my heart with ....."
9. Name the remake of a 1960's film with the aid of the following actors. The first actor was in the 60's original, the second actor played the same role in the remake.
a. David Niven and Daniel Craig
b. Robert Mitchum and Robert de Niro
c. James Mason and Jeremy Irons
10. If one takes inflation into account, which 1960's film was the most expensive film ever made ?
1. Mary Poppins
2. The Boo Radleys. (the character Boo Radley was played by a very young Robert Duvall)
3. Rachel Welch. In Fantastic Voyage, "arterial wall to the right"
4. Two Answers:
a. The Birdman of Alcatraz
b. The Miracle Worker
5. Five Answers:
a. A Hard Days Night
b. Zorba the Greek
c. What ever happened to Baby Jane ?
d. The Birds
e. My Fair Lady
6. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. From the title song by Gene Pitney.
7. in from the cold. The Spy Who Came In From The Cold.
8. "monotonous langour"
9. Three Answers:
a. Casino Royale
b. Cape Fear
10. Cleopatra "On your knees!!"