Continuation Quiz 1
The following quiz round was donated by Pete Thomas from the UK. Many thanks again Pete, a great idea.
The idea is that the last letter of the first answer will be the first letter of the second answer, and so on.
1. Which cowboy rode a horse named Tony?
2. Which TV series starred David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson?
3. The song ?happy talk? was sung in which musical?
4. Which British city hosted the 1958 commonwealth games?
5. Which US comedy series of the 60s starred Ken Barry, Forrest tucker & Larry Storch?
6. Which horse did Ruby Walsh ride to win the grand national in 2000
7. Which English war battle took place in 1645?
8. What is the capital of Cameroon?
9. Which world champion darts player was nicknamed the crafty cockney?
10. Which British comedy series took place in Chiselbury School?
1. Tom mix
2. X files
3. South pacific
5. F troop
9. Eric Bristow