The following quiz round was submitted by Ted Smith from the UK. Many thanks Ted, a great idea.
The idea is that all the answers to the following questions follow each other in alphabetical order.
1. Who first crossed the English Channel in an aeroplane (1909)
2. What role did Chas Laughton / Trevor Howard both play?
3. What is the name of Grimsby Town's home ground?
4. Which spy was exposed by book A Climate of Treason?
5. Who was the male star of the film Key Largo?
6. Which actress is married to composer Carl Davis?
7. Where were Butch Cassidy/Sundance Kid killed?
8. Where was Rudyard Kipling born?
9. What historical character has been portrayed more times in films than any other?
10. What do we call a male Kangaroo?
11. Who had a Hit in the 1950s with Love Letters in the Sand?
12. Who assassinated Abraham Lincoln?
13. What cemetery served the O K Corral?
14. Which French district produces Graves & Medoc wines?
15. In which town is Mork & Mindy set?
16. What is the Paris Stock Exchange called?
17. In Hi De Hi, what is Ted's surname?
18. Which TV personality began life as Katerina Imperiali di Francabilla?
19. Who played Guy Pringle in 87 TV series Fortunes of War?
20. What is mixed in B&B? (the drink)
1. Louis Bleriot
2. Captain Bligh
3. Blundell Park
4. Anthony Blunt
5. Humphrey Bogart
6. Jean Boht
11. Pat Boone
12. John Wilks Booth
13. Boot Hill
15. Boulder, Colorado
16. The Bourse
18. Katie Boyle
19. Kenneth Branagh
20. Brandy and Benedictine,