Alphabetical Quiz 8
The following quiz round was submitted by Ted Smith from the UK. Many thanks Ted, a great idea.
The idea is that all the answers to the following questions follow each other in alphabetical order.
1. What is the traditional trade of aspiring Spanish bullfighters?
2. What did the Tate Gallery buy 128 of in 1976?
3. What is the most popular 4-player game of all time?
4. In Upstairs Downstairs what was the name of the cook?
5. In which UK town is there a replica of Taj Mahal?
6. In which town was Shoestring set?
7. What was Belize's previous name?
8. What was the name of the school in Goodbye Mr Chips?
9. What part of NY was called "Broken Land" by the Dutch?
10. What was the name of the first test-tube baby to be born?
11. Who played Malcolm in Watching?
12. What is a fox's tail called?
13. 1st man to win 2 world titles in outdoor bowls singles?
14. Who wrote The 39 Steps (book)?
15. Who had a hit with Video Killed the Radio Star?
16. Name Roy Rogers' dog.
17. When Oliver Twist asked for more, who actually said No?
18. Chablis comes from which French wine region?
19. Who hosts The Krypton Factor?
20. Who played Henry VIII in the film Anne of 1000 Days?
4. Mrs Bridges
7. British Honduras
10. Louise Brown
11. Paul Brown
13. David Bryant
14. John Buchan
15. The Buggles
17. Mr Bumble
19. Gordon Burns
20. Richard Burton