The following quiz round was submitted by Ted Smith from the UK. Many thanks Ted, a great idea.
The idea is that all the answers to the following questions follow each other in alphabetical order.
1. What vegetable yields most pounds of produce per acre?
2. We call it a Guard's Van - what do the Americans call it?
3. Where does Desperate Dan live?
4. What two races comprise the Autumn Double?
5. With what Indian city is Mother Theresa associated?
6. What was the Roman name for Scotland?
7. What do we call an infant Whale?
8. In which US state is San Quentin prison?
9. Which Roman Emperor made his horse a Senator?
10. What was the name of Jacques Cousteau's boat?
11. In which British city is there a Bridge of Sighs?
12. Which TV commercial launched Lorraine Chase's career?
13. The Queen Elizabeth islands are part of which country?
14. What Italian painter is noted for paintings of London?
15. What was the surname of the brothers who ran The Paradise Club?
16. In which cathedral was Thomas A'Beckett murdered?
17. What poisonous gas is found in car exhaust fumes?
18. What is the term for a cancer-causing substance?
19. In Rhoda. what was the name of the doorman?
20. In Rowan & Martin's Laugh-in, who was the "sock it to me" girl?
4. Caesarwitch & Cambridgeshire
17. Carbon Monoxide
20. Judy Carne