Shakespeare Quiz 3
Name the Shakespeare play?
1. That begins with a storm at sea
2. That features the murder of King Duncan
3. That contains the most words
4. That is subtitled The Moor of Venice
5. In which Shylock appeared
6. That has a capital city in its title
7. That is subtitled Or what you will
8. That contains an English place name in its title
9. That contains the name of an animal in its title
10. That is set in Vienna
11. What is the name of the ghost that haunted Macbeth?
12. What is the name of the king of the fairies - he appeared in Shakespeare?s A Midsummer Night?s Dream?
13. Which Shakespearean character has the largest speaking part?
14. Of where were the Merry Wives?
15. According to Shakespeare, Caliban was a ?Savage and deformed slave? in which play did he appear?
16. What is the number of nights in the title of a well known Shakespeare play?
17. In which local forrest is As you like it set?
18. In Julius Caesar what are the names of the wives of Caesar and Brutus?
19. Who said ?A horse, a horse. My kingdom for a horse??
20. Name the warring families in Romeo and Juliet?
1. The tempest
5. The Merchant of Venice
6. Timon of Athens
7. Twelfth Night
8. The Merry Wives of Windsor
9. The Taming of the Shrew
10. Measure for Measure
15. The Tempest
16. Twelfth Night (12)
17. The forest of Arden
18. Calphurnia and Portia
19. Richard III
20. Capulets & Montages