Books Quiz 5
1. By what name was ? Sir Percy Blakeney? better known?
2. Who wrote ?The Grapes of Wrath?
3. The character ?Clara Peggoty? appears in which book by Charles Dickens?
4. Who said, on arriving at New York customs, ? I have nothing to declare but my genius??
5. Who was the fictional creation of the reverend W.V AWDRY?
6. Whose book was entitled ?Love & War??
7. In which Shakespeare play do three witches appear?
8. Who wrote a series of humorous books featuring the butler Jeeves?
9. Who wrote ?The Pilgrims Progress??
10. ?Though I?ve belted you and flayed you, by the livin? gawd that made you?? wrote Kippling. What is the next line?
1. The Scarlet Pimpernel
2. John Steinbeck
3. David Copperfield
4. Oscar Wilde
5. Thomas The Tank Engine
6. Major James Hewitt
9. John Bunyan
10. You?re a better man than I Gunga Din