1. What was the first book in English to be printed in England?
2. Which 2 books do castaways automatically receive on ?Desert island discs??
3. Who was responsible for the Complete Hip and Thigh Diet?
4. Who created Miss Marple?
5. Which book had to be owned by every member of his country?s adult population?
6. Which religious sect published ?The Truth That Leads To Eternal Life?
7. Who wrote the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
8. In which decade did Guinness start to publish its book of Records annually?
9. Who wrote The Thorn Birds?
10. What was Jeffrey Archers first successful novel?
1. The Canterbury tales
2. The Bible & Complete Works of Shakespeare
3. Rosemary Conley
4. Agatha Christie
5. Chairman Mao?s Little Red Book
6. Jehovah?s Witness
7. Douglas Adams
9. Colleen mccullogh
10. Not a penny more, not a penny less