1. What extraordinary book did Ford Prefect own?
2. Name 3 of the 5 things Old King Cole called for?
3. What did Solomon Grundy do on Saturday?
Get Married, Got Divorced, Spent Some Money, Died or went Nightclubbing
4. What do Seven Magpies signify?
5. What was the significance of Fahrenheit 451?
6. What Scottish foodstuff did Robert Burns address as the Great Chieftain o? the puddin? race?
7. How many Bronte Sisters were there?
8. What dramatist claimed that if there were no anti semitism he would not think of himself as Jewish?
9. Who wrote the Godfather?
10. Who is credited with writing The Iliad and The Odyssey?
11. What was put around the neck of the Ancient Mariner?
12. Who wrote the children?s story The Old Man of Lochnagar?
13. What book features Bilbo Baggins as the central character?
14. What novel was based on the experiences of Alexander Selkirk?
15. What novel did Daphne Du Maurier write about Cornish shipwreckers?
16. What British officers autobiography is titled Seven Pillars of Wisdom?
17. Who was Helen of Troys Trojan lover?
18. What Leon Uris novel deals with the Warsaw Ghetto uprising?
19. Who was Tom Thumbs female counterpart?
20. Who created George Smiley?
1. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
2. His Pipe, Bowl or Fiddlers 3 (any 3)
4. A secret never to be told
5. Its the temperature books combust
8. Arthur Miller
9. Mario Puzo
11. The Dead Albatross
12. Prince Charles
13. The Hobbit
14. Robinson Crusoe
15. Jamaica Inn
16. Lawrence of Arabia
18. Mila 18
20. John le Carre