1) Born on this day 1960, which of the Queen?s Children?
2) Born on this day 1924 the US actor who won an Oscar for his role in the film Cat Ballou, who is it?
3) Born on this day 1473, the Polish astronomer who first proposed the idea that the planets revolved around the sun, who is it?
4) Born on this day 1960 Holly Johnson, with which group was he the front man in the eighties?/
5) Died on this day 1897 the French Tightrope walker born Jean Francois Gravelet, how was he better known?
6) On this day 1800, who established himself as first consul after overthrowing the French government?
7) On this day 1922, when Ed Wynn?s The perfect fool was broadcast in New York, a new sound was heard for the first time on radio, what was it?
8) On this day 1975, which cricketer was knighted in his home of Barbados by the Queen?
9) On this day in which year did Britain break off talks with Iceland in the so-called Cod Wars?
10) On this day 1985 which soap opera was first broadcast?
1) Prince Andrew
2) Lee Marvin
4) Frankie Goes to Hollywood
5) Charles Blondin
7) The sound of a live audience
8) Gary Sobers