1) Born on this day 1932, which of the American Kennedy Brothers?
2) Born on this day 1908, the English actor famous for his roles in Great Expectations, Hobson's Choice and Ryan?s Daughter?
3) Born on this day 1926, the camp English comic who appeared in 22 Carry On movies, who is it?
4) Born on this day 1950, Julie Walters. Which film was responsible for making her a star?
5) Born on this day 1949, which Austrian motor racing driver, who was world champion 3 times?
6) Died this day 1989 the US inventor of the whirlpool, who was it?
7) On this day 1879 in Utica, New York, the first ?five and ten cent ? store was opened, what was the surname of the proprietor?
8) On this day 1886, which newspaper ran the first ever classified personal ad?
9) On this day 1956, a match between Portsmouth and Newcastle was the first to be played under what conditions?
10) On this day 1989 The Finnish Health Ministry proposed that people suffering from stress should be given what sort of holidays, free of charge?
2) Sir John Mills
3) Kenneth Williams
4) Educating Rita
5) Niki Lauda
8) The Times
9) Under floodlighting
10) Sex holidays