Christmas Quiz 10
1. What was the movie title of Tim Burton's ghoulish 1993 Christmas tale?
2. "Do the fairies keep him sober for a day" is a cheeky reference about Santa in the first verse of which popular Christmas song?
3. In which language does "Kala Christouyenna" mean Merry Christmas? a. Portuguese b. Maltese c. Greek d. Russian
4. In which European capital city is eel a traditional meal on Christmas Eve? a. Rome b. Paris c. Athens d. Warsaw
5. Which film takes place in the Nakatomi Plaza on Christmas Eve?
6. Which famous English writer once said, "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year."
7. What kind of animal distributes Christmas presents in Syria?
8. What do Dutch children use instead of a Christmas stocking?
9. In which fictional land was it always winter but never Christmas?
10. Which Christmas accessory did the London confectioner Tom Smith invent in 1846?
1. the 'Nightmare Before Christmas'
2. Merry Xmas Everybody (Slade)
3. c. Greek
4. a. Rome
5. Die Hard (1)
6. Charles Dickens
10. Christmas crackers