1. According to an old wives' tale, bread baked on which day will never go mouldy?
2. Which beloved, quiet little man passed away on Christmas Day 1977?
3. In which European country does a kindly witch named La Befana deliver childrens' Christmas presents?
4. What is the first line (or 2 lines) to the Christmas song 'Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow'?
5. In an old nursery rhyme, who "sat in the corner eating his Christmas pie"?
6. Which former Hollywood child star and US ambassador once said "I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked me for my autograph."
7. What kind of 'bread' is traditional at German Christmas markets?
8. Which chart topping Christmas song from Bony M was originally recorded by Harry Belafonte in 1956?
9. The communist dictatorship of which European country came to a bloody end on Christmas Day 1989?
10. Which critically acclaimed film about King Henry II takes place over the Christmas holidays in the year 1183?
1. Christmas Eve
2. Charlie Chaplin
4. Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful
5. Little Jack Horner: Little Jack Horner sat in the corner, eating his Christmas pie, then he put in his thumb and pulled out a plum, and said, "What a good boy am I".
6. Shirley Temple
7. Gingerbread (Lebkuchen)
8. Mary's Boy Child
10. The Lion In Winter