1. The name Santa Claus evolved from Sinter Klass, a nickname for Saint Nicholas. What language is Sinter Klaas?
2. Plus or minus 3 years, in which year did Barbie first appear under the Christmas tree?
3. What did Harry Potter get as a Christmas present during his first semester at Hogwarts?
4. Where does the Danish version of Santa Claus live throughout the year?
5. Which US 'First Lady' wrote the book 'Christmas 1940'?
6. In which country is Santa Claus known as 'Julemanden'? a. Denmark b. Austria c. Poland d. Germany
7. The name of which toy, popular since Christmas 1929, translated means "come-come" or "come-back"?
8. The words "God and sinners reconciled" are from which Christmas carol?
9. Who sang?
"It's Christmas in heaven
There's great films on TV
'The Sound of Music' twice an hour
And 'Jaws' one, two and three."
10. Which controversial US television and radio personality with the initials G. B. wrote 'The Christmas Sweater'?
3. Invisibility cloak
5. Eleanor Roosevelt
6. a. Denmark
8. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
9. Monty Python
10. Glenn Beck