2. Born on Christmas Day 1918, which ex President of Egypt?
3. Born on Christmas Day 1899 the famous actor who had the middle name DeForrest, who made his debut in the film The Petrified Forest in 1936?
4. Born on Christmas Day 1949, the cousin of actor Rip Torn who went onto play the title roles in Carrie and a Coalminers Daughter?
5. Born on Christmas Day 1954 the one time singer with the Eurythmics, who?
6. Died on Christmas Day in which year Charlie Chaplin, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992
7. On this day in which year was William the Conqueror crowned at Westminster Abbey?
8. On this day in 1864 the traditional swim in the Serpentine first took place, in which park?
9. On Christmas Day in 1950 what was stolen from Westminster Abbey?
General Christmas Questions
10. In the song, the 12 days of Christmas, what gift did my true love give to me on the 7th day of Christmas?
11. Who wrote the song "Im dreaming of a white Christmas"?
12. Who popularised the Christmas tree in England in the 19th century?
13. When Kevin is left home alone for the first time, where is the familys destination for their Christmas vacation?
14. What is the name of the fruit sauce which is a traditional accompaniment to the Christmas Turkey?
15. On what did Marley's ghostly face first appear to Scrooge in Dickens' A Christmas Carol?
16. Which word, associated with Christmas, comes from a Greek word meaning "we can act anything"?
17. "Christmas won't be Christmas without any presents" is the first line from which literary classic by Louisa May Alcott?
18. Whose is the first voice to be heard on the original recording of Band Aid's 'Do they Know It's Christmas?
19. True or false: Traditionally German children are not allowed to see the Christmas tree until Christmas Day (which is celebrated on the 24th of December).
20. True or false: The traditional Christmas dinner in early England was the head of a pig prepared with mustard.
21. Who was sang about a Blue Christmas in 1957?
22. In which year did Wham get a monster hit with "Last Christmas"?
23. Which sultry voice was driving home for Christmas?
2. Anwar Sadat
3. Humphrey Bogart
4. Sissy Spacek
5. Annie Lennox
8. Hyde Park
9. The Stone of Scone
10. Seven swans a swimming
11. Irving Berlin
12. Prince Albert
15. The door knocker
17. Little Women
18. Paul Young
20. True again!
21. The King, Elvis Presley
23. Chris Rea