1. Who lives at 1313 Webfoot Walk, Duckburg, Calisota?
2. A real groaner this one: What is the maximum number of Friday the 13ths possible in one calendar year, including leap years?
3. Who was the former disc jockey who in 1981 Attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan?
4. Which African city is named from the Greek meaning "three towns"?
5. What was the name of the film for which Henry Fonda won a posthumous Oscar?
6. What is half a brick called? (First letter 'B').
7. Hirudo medicinalis is the most common what used by doctors?
8. Latvia has borders with four other countries, name them.
9. Which American writer of Pulp Fiction also wrote "The Maltese Falcon"?
10. Hyperion is a moon of which planet?
11. Who is the only footballer to have played for Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool & Everton?
12. Where in a building would you find a spandrel?
13. What was the name of Quint's fishing boat in the movie Jaws?
14. The best film Oscars of 1990 and 1991 were given to films that contain animals in their title, name them.
15. Into how many constellations is the sky divided?
16. In Greek mythology, which nymph pined away until only her voice remained?
17. What is the name of the flag bearing the arms of the British Sovereign, flown only when he or she is present?
18. Which now-deceased Hollywood actor served time on chain gang in Georgia after being arrested for vagrancy?
19. Which 1960s American band was originally called "Kenny and the Cadets"?
20. The character Sir John Falstaff who appears in several of William Shakespeares' works made his last appearance in which play?
21. With which sport would you usually associate the English woman Laura Davies?
22. Which Norwegian shot in 1945 for Nazi collaboration is synonymous with treason?
23. Where is Broken Hill, the world's largest silvermine?
24. What is Alvin Stardust's real name?
25. Which film begins with the line: "Call me Ishmael..."?
26. What actor, who starred in 140 Robin Hood adventures on TV, died in June 1985?
27. What tree has the largest seeds?
28. What city has two soccer teams nicknamed the Owls and the Blades?
29. Who said: "When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad I'm better"?
30. Which Country is alphabetically last?
31. True or False? Prairie Dogs are types of Rodent?
32. Where would you find Logan International Airport?
33. Who invented the Diesel Engine?
34. What is the capital of Kenya?
35. What is the off-spring of a Donkey and a female Horse called?
36. What is the county town of Westmeath?
37. Who wrote "The Ballad of Reading Gaol"?
38. What is the monetary unit of Columbia?
39. What is the official language of Trinidad and Tobago?
40. Who wrote "The Old Man and the Sea"?
1. Donald Duck.
3. John Hinckley.
5. On Golden Pond.
8. Estonia (N), Lithuania (S), Belarus (E) and the Russian Federation (E).
9. Dashiell Hammet.
11. Peter Beardsley.
12. Under the staircase.
14. Silence of the Lambs and Dances with Wolves.
17. Royal Standard.
18. Robert Mitchum.
19. The Beach Boys.
20. Henry V.
22. Vidkun Quisling.
23. New South Wales, Australia
24. Bernard Jewery
25. Moby Dick
26. Richard Greene
27. The coconut
28. Sheffield (Wednesday & United)
29. Mae West
33. Rudolf Diesel
35. A Mule
37. Oscar Wilde
38. Colombian Peso
40. Ernest Hemmingway