The following quiz round was submitted by Ray Dickerson from the UK. Many thanks Ray, another great connections round!
1. Which city is the capital of the Australian state of Victoria?
2. Which actor starred in the title role of Dr. Kildare, in the popular TV series of the 60 and 70s?
3. Released in 1978 originally as a B-side (to Rivers of Babylon) what was the title of this Boney M hit, which was a traditional childrens song from the West Indies?
4. Conceived by Tim Smit, this visitor attraction (which includes the worlds largest greenhouse) opened to the public in March 2001. What is it?
5. . This R&B/Rock & Roll artist died in 2006. Among his best known hits were Mustang Sally and In the midnight hour. Who is/was he?
6. This city was European Capital of Culture in 2008. Where is it?
7. is the name of the racetrack, in Louisville, that hosts the Kentucky Derby?
8. This Australian born actor was the first person to win a posthumous Oscar in the category Best Supporting Actor' in 2009. Who was he?
9. This tea blend has a distinctive flavour and aroma derived from the addition of oil extracted from the rind of the Bergamot orange. What is it?
10. What connects the answers to Q1-Q9?
1. (Lord) MELBOURNE
2. Richard (NEVILLE) CHAMBERLAIN
3. (Gordon) BROWN girl in the ring
4. The (Anthony) EDEN project
5. (Harold) WILSON Pickett
6. (Lord) LIVERPOOL
7. CHURCHILL downs
8. HEATH Ledger
9. EARL GREY
10. They all contain the names of British Prime Ministers