1. Who wrote the book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
2. Who wrote the novel Cakes And Ale?
3. What is the French word for a cake shop?
4. What is the UK?s best selling chocolate bar?
5. Who had a number 1 record in 1963 with Sweets For My Sweet?
6. Which TV soap features a short chocolate animation at the beginning of each episode?
7. Which sweet treat could be found at the Ambassador?s parties?
8. Who had a big hit with ?Sweet Like Chocolate? in 1999?
9. What is the name of the two-coloured oblong cake covered in almond paste?
10. Who, according to the TV commercial, ?makes exceedingly good cakes??
1. Roald Dahl
2. W. Somerset Maughan
5. The Searchers
6. Coronation St.
7. Ferraro Rocher
8. Shanks & Bigfoot
10. Mr. Kipling