1. Who fell head over heels in love with Anne Darrow?
2. In song, who was Billy Ray?
3. In 1901, Maude Willard went over Niagara falls in a barrel with her dog. How did she die?
4. Where would you find the letters TGFOP?
5. With which profession does one associate the Stanislawski method?
6. What do Britney Spears and Eva Braun have in common?
7. Which defeat turned into a victory on April 6th 1974 in Brighton England?
8. Since 1975, which sport can not be played with the left hand?
9. What is the unlucky number in China:
10. The following words are from which song:
"Papa always told me, be careful who you love" - Clue: He didn?t listen
1. King Kong
2. The son of a Preacher man Billy Ray was a preacher's son
And when his daddy would visit he'd come along
When they gathered around and started talkin'
That's when Billy would take me walkin'
Out through the back yard we'd go walkin'
Then he'd look into my eyes
Lord knows, to my surprise
3. She suffocated after the dog blocked the only air holeOn September 7th 1901, Maude Willard and Carlisle Graham planned a combined stunt. Willard would traverse the Whirlpool Rapids in Graham's barrel and from the Whirlpool she would continue to Lewiston with Graham swimming behind the barrel. Willard entered the barrel with her pet dog for the journey through the rapids. As the barrel reached the Whirlpool it became stranding for the next six hours in the middle. When the barrel was recovered and brought to shore, Maude Willard was dead. Her pet dog jumped out of the barrel uninjured. The dog survived the ordeal by putting its nose to the only air hole the barrel had allowing the dog to breathe which resulted in Willard suffocating to death.
4. On a box of tea - Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe - This grade represents some of the most precious teas in the world.
6. Both were married for less than two days
7. Waterloo - The victory was for Abba at the Eurovision song contest
9. a. 4 In fact you will never find a fourth floor in a hospital building in China OR South Korea, sometimes there is an empty floor containing air conditioning units for example, or sometimes the floors are numbered 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 etc
10. Billie Jean (Michael Jackson) Papa Always Told Me Be Careful Of What You Do
And Don't Go Around Breaking Young Girls' Hearts
And Mother Always Told Me Be Careful Of Who You Love
And Be Careful Of What You Do 'Cause The Lie Becomes The Truth