1. What is an AILUROPHILE?
2. What is/was the Librorum Index?
3. The following sports people are famous in which sport:
a: Sir Jack Hobbs
b: Lester Piggot
c: Jacky Ickx
d: Margaret S Court
e: Joe Montana
4. Complete the following song titles by adding the missing person's name:
a: _____ Q
b: Days of _______
c: Bad bad _______
d: _____ and son
e: _____ restaurant massacre
5. The following words are from which famous song:
"She tells me all the time you know"?
6. Where was the European equivalent of the Woodstock festival held?
7. Who owns a cat called Crookshanks?
8. Who has a friendly vacuum cleaner called Nunu?
9. In which South American country would you find New Amsterdam?
10. Which sea is named after a famous air disaster?
1. It comes from the Greek language: ailouros (cat) and philos (lover of). In other words, a very fancy word for *cat lover*!
2. The Index Librorum Prohibitorum ("List of Prohibited Books") is a list of publications which the Catholic Church censored for being a danger to itself and the faith of its members.
3. Five Answers
b: Horse Racing,
c: Motor Racing,
e: American Football
4. Five Answers
b: Pearly Spencer,
c: Leroy Brown,
5. I Feel Fine (The beatles)
6. Isle of Wight
7. Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter stories
8. The Teletubbies
10. Icarian sea (from Icarrus)