Pauls Quiz 43
1. "A. O." is 'hello' in which TV series
2. Who was the Greek equivalent of the Christian 'Eve'?
3. What organisation links the following famous characters from history:
Mozart, Goethe, F.D. Roosevelt, Cassanova, Winston Churchill and Charlie Chaplin?
4. Seven of the largest ten container ports are in Asia. Name the three that are not in Asia.
5. A Scottish sword and a land mine, eight letters
6. The following are the first words to which famous song:
a: I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
b: She packed my bags last night
c: Don't worry 'bout a thing
d: City girls just seem to find out early
e: Drums keep pounding rhythm
7. The condition KINETOSIS is better known as what?
8. Which TV series takes place in "Bikini Bottom"?
9. The name of which plane means "Harmony"?
10. What's the name of the bar full of erotica in "A Clockwork Orange"?
3. The Free Masons
4. Hamburg, Rotterdam and Los Angeles
6. a: Walk the line (Johnny Cash), b: Rocket Man (Elton John), c: Three little birds (Bob Marley), d: Lying eyes (Eagles), e: The beat goes on (Sonny & Cher)
7. Travel / Motion sickness
8. Sponge Bob
10. Korova Milkbar