Pauls Quiz 45
1. What is the fear of
a: crowds, b: people, c: fear
2. Who was the first man to make a million dollars from record sales?
3. A type of yoga, five letters and two of them are 'A'
4. With which sports does one associate the following terms:
a: Pop fly
b: Short leg
5. Which two US States have the most cubic millimetres of rain per year? (Hint: they have considerably more rainfall than the other states)
6. Which Frank Sinatra song is forbidden to be heard in many US hospitals?
7. What was the name of the lioness in the film Born Free?
8. Name the top five Spanish speaking countries in the world (in terms of population speaking Spanish)
9. In which part of the body can one find the ADDUCTOR muscle(s)?
10. Which body part was cut off by the Italian kidnappers of Paul Getty's son and delivered to an Italian newspaper along with a lock of the son's hair?
1. The fears:
a: Enochlophobia is the fear of crowds whereas Agoraphobia is a fear of crowded spaces
b: Anthropophobia is the fear of people and
c: Phobophobia is the fear of fear or phobias.
2. Enrico Caruso
4. The sporting terms:
c: Figure skating
d: American football
5. Alaska and Texas
6. My way
United States of America
9. Leg - upper thigh - connected to the pubic bone
10. Ear - In November 1973 an envelope containing a lock of hair and a human ear was delivered to a daily newspaper, with a threat of further mutilation unless $3.2 million was paid over: "This is Paul?s ear. If we don?t get some money within 10 days, then the other ear will arrive. In other words, he will arrive in little bits."