The following quiz round was kindly submitted by Charlie Morris from the UK. Charlie runs the Wednesday Night Quiz at Seven Dials Social Club, Covent Garden, London. Many thanks again Charlie
1. Found in both Irish and Indian flag: what is the most sacred colour of Hinduism?
2. Lutz, Axel and Camel are terms associated with what sport?
3. What is currently the UK's longest continuous running game show?
4. What is the stage name of Sir Thomas John Woodward?
5. What is the name for a treat with currants squashed between two thin, oblong biscuits?
6. The world heritage site of Petra is located in what country?
7. Allegro is a musical direction meaning to play how?
8. How many squares/spaces on a chess board?
9. Name the French cartoon skunk that is madly in love with a reluctant cat?
10. Gavin and Stacy: Name of Smithy and Vanessa's baby?
11. What British chocolate company takes its name from its environmental concerns and the high level of cocoa solids it uses?
12. What is the unusual talent/skill of Sally Morgan?
13. What is the name of Sherlock Holmes' housekeeper?
14. 50 cardinals, two flamingos and six penguins attended the 1963 London premiere of what film?
15. The M20 motorway runs through what English county?
16. What animal is on the cover of The Beach Boys' Pet Sounds album?
17. Henry Cooper and Kevin Keegan both appeared in adverts for what after shave?
18. Who is the wife of musician Jamie Cullum?
19. Philip Treacy is known as a designer of what?
20. What is an ice hockey puck made from?
2. Figure skating
4. Tom Jones
9. Pepe le Pew
11. Green & Blacks
13. Mrs Hudson
14. The Birds
18. Sophie Dahl