1. Christine Jorgensen was the first person to undergo what in 1953 ?
2. Each of the following are examples of what?
a: A , B , TD , TF.
b: B , F , H , 2H.
3. In literature, what were Natty Bumppo's two nicknames ?
4. The name of which Grammy award winning band is another word for "dildo"? Two words
5. During a hotly contested cricket match once upon a time between New South Wales and Victoria the middle stump was knocked out of the ground without the bails falling out . Explain how this happened and defied the laws of gravity.
6. Which TV series took place in Coco Beach ?
7. Bolivia and Paraguay once went to war for 3 years .What was the sticky dispute all about ?
8. What are the next 5 famous words on this grave stone ?
Here lies Aurthur ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
9. Complete the following Donavan song titles.
a: Sunshine _____
b: Mellow _____
c: Jennifer _____
d: Season _____
10. Complete the following classic movie line:
"And what will become of us?"
"We'll always have________"
1. A sex change
2. Two answers:
a: MG's (nice car except for the electrics )
b: the hardness of pencils
3. Hawkeye and Leatherstocking
4. Steely Dan
5. 96?F in the shade, too hot. The varnish on the bails melted and they were glued together. A sticky wicket. By the way, the umpires decision was "not out"
6. I dream of Jeannie (and millions of others)
7. A postage stamp
8. The once and future king
9. Four Answers
d: of the witch
10. "Paris" from the film Casablanca