1. What did millions of viewers see live on TV for the first time over the Christmas holidays in 1968 ?
2. The mathematician Blaise Pascall invented which game ? (Clue - if needed "What time do you call this?")
3. Which chain-smoker won the European footballer of the year title three times ?
4. Nova was a very quiet, beautiful young woman in which film?
5. And and and... Complete the following band names
a: Loggins and ______
b: Hall and ______
c: Ian and ______
d: Peaches and ______
e: Godley and ______
f: Jan and ______
g: Ashford and ______
h: Seals and ______
i: Cheech and ______
j: The captain and ______
6. What does one keep in a FORMICARIUM?
7. In 1990, who won the vote as the sportsman of the decade (1980-1990) in north America?
8. Re: the land of the big snowball. Which country did Celine Dion represent in the 1988 Eurovision song contest?
9. Who's name and number represents 341m per sec. ?
10. Which sporting trophy is called the "ugliest salad bowl in the world"?
1. The dark side of the moon
3. Johan Cruyff
4. Planet of the apes
5. Ten Answers:
7. The great one Wayne Gretzky
9. Mach one
10. The Davis Cup