1. After the release of the first Bond film, which country sent a communique expressing dissaproval at the films morality?
2. Which country has played football world cup qualifiers in all of the following groups ?
Asia , east Asia, Europe and Oceania
3. In which films would you find the following evil beings?
c: The fire department
d: The children from Midwich
4. Name the two men who were the first to be able to say, yesterday I was in the americas, today I'm in Europe.
5. Which fictional character died at the Reichenbach falls in Switzerland?
6. Who was "The 3rd Man" ?
7. What is the Brazilian word for to rub navels together? Five letters second letter is an 'A'
8. Who was the first actress to receive one million dollars for a film?
9. What did Hannibal Lector have with human liver, was it
a: Truffels and Pinot gris
b: Fava beans and Chianti
c: Fried onions and a German pils?
10. Complete the following song titles by adding the missing words in brackets .
a: It`s only rock and roll (.......)
b: Just a gigalo (.......)
c: Gimme gimme gimme (.......)
d: Life is a rock (.......)
e: Cat black (.......)
3. Four Answers:
a: The Time machine. Created by H. G. Wells for his 1895 novel, The Time Machine. The Morlocks exist in the future world in the year 802,701 A.D. They are said to have descended from humans, although they have evolved to become a completely different species (better suited to their subterranean habitat) by the 8028th century. Morlocks are humanoid creatures, they don't wear clothing, and are instead covered with fur. The Time Traveller describes them as "almost spiderlike" in their demeanor, in that they silently slink around in the dead of night and snag their prey. Theirs is a troglodyte civilization, where they maintain ancient machines that they may or may not remember how to build; their only entrance to the surface world is through a series of well-like structures which dot the future English countryside. As a result of living underground, the Morlocks are sensitive to light, and have little or no melanin in their skin.
b: A clockwork orange. Droog is a Nadsat term for friend in A Clockwork Orange, is a speculative fiction novel by Anthony Burgess, published in 1962, and was later the basis for a 1971 film adaptation by Stanley Kubrick. Set in a dystopian future, the novel opens with the introduction of protagonist, fifteen-year-old Alex, who, with his gang members (known as "droogs") Dim, Georgie, and Pete, roam the streets at night, committing violent crimes ("ultraviolence") for enjoyment.
c: Farenheit 451
d: Village of the damned
4. Alcock and Brown British aviators Alcock and Brown (Captain John Alcock and Lieutenant Arthur Whitten Brown) made the first non-stop flight across the Atlantic Ocean in June 1919. One month earlier, the first flight across the Atlantic was made by the NC-4, a United States Navy flying boat; however, the flight took over 19 days, with multiple stops along the way.
5. Sherlock Holmes
6. Harry Lime
7. Samba Samba is one of the most popular forms of music in Brazil. It is widely viewed as Brazil's national musical style.
8. Elizabeth Taylor in the movie 'Cleopatra' Dame Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor DBE (born February 27, 1932) is an iconic two-time Academy Award-winning British-American actress. Her trademark violet eyes are framed by a double row of eyelashes. Known for her acting skills and beauty, she is considered one of the great actresses of Hollywood?s golden years, as well as a larger-than-life celebrity. The American Film Institute named Taylor seventh among the Greatest Female Stars of All Time. In 1963, she became the highest paid movie star up until that time when she accepted US$1 million to play the title role in the lavish production of Cleopatra for 20th Century Fox. It was during the filming of that movie that she worked for the first time with future husband Richard Burton, who played Mark Antony.
9. b - Fava beans and Chianti
10. Five Answers:
a: (but I like it) - Rolling Stones
b: (I aint got nobody) - Louis Prima
c: (a man after midnight) - ABBA
d: (but the radio rolled me) - Reunion
e: (The wizards hat) - T Rex