1. Which country has a national holiday on May 28th each year in order to celebrate its first nuclear test?
2. A walled citadel found in North African towns and cities. Six letters.
3. Abkhazia and South Ossetia are both breakaway republics found within which country?
4. Which disputed territory and ex colony of Spain is bordered by Mauritania, Algeria and Morocco?
5. Name the four countries in The Commonwealth of Nations that begin with the letter 'T'. One point for each correct answer.
6. What is the name of the currency in both North and South Korea?
7. According to the UN, which three countries have granted protection to the most refugees in the 21st century? One point for each correct answer.
8. What is the only country in the world with an AK 47 assualt rifle depicted on its national flag?
9. What are the Spice Islands called today?
10. Angel Falls, the world's highest waterfall, is located in which country?
4. Western Sahara
5. Four answers. Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tuvalu
7. Three answers. Turkey, Lebanon, USA