1. In which film did the actress Liza Minelli play the part of Sally Bowles?
2. What was the title of the first successful sound movie picture made in 1927 and starring Al Jolson?
3. Which famous musical group starred in the film Rock around the Clock?
4. What was the title of the 1956 film in which Elvis Presley made his film debut?
5. Can you name the actress who sang Moon River in the film Breakfast at Tiffany's?
6. In which film do you hear the happy chimney sweep (Dick Van Dyke) singing Chim Chim Cheree in order to brighten up some dispirited children?
7. You've Got To Pick a Pocket Or Two was a song from which popular British film of 1968?
8. With which film do you associate the song Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead, sung upon the accidental death of the Wicked Witch of the North?
9. Who starred in the film entitled Hans Christian Andersen. and sang the songs The Ugly Duckling and Thumberlina?
10. The Bare Necessities was nominated for an Oscar in 1967. From which film was this song taken?
2. The Jazz Singer
3. Bill Haley and the Comets
4. Love me tender
5. Audrey Hepburn
6. Mary Poppins
8. The Wizard of Oz
9. Danny Kaye
10. The Jungle Book