1. What is, or was a claque's job in an opera house ?
2. In which songs would you find
a. Mister Fahrenheit and
b. Harry (doesn't mind if he doesn't make the scene)?
3. Arnold George Dorsey toured with Jimi Hendrix, Cat Stevens and the Walker Brothers in 1972. Under which stage name is this crooner better known? ( Am I that easy to forget )
4. "Shut up Kim" are the last words to which cover version song?
5. Which role in a musical have Sir Richard Burton and Richard Harris both played?
6. The following are the first words to which songs:
a. It was 9.29, 9.29
b. It's in the trees, It's coming?
7. What were Enrico Caruso's two best selling songs?
8. Which member of the Byrds and grievous angel is rumoured to have written "honky tonk woman" from the Stones ?
9. Petula Clark's hit song "This is my song" was written by which Academy award winning Sir?
10. Complete the following with the song title. "Don't let it be forgot, that once there was a spot, for one brief shining moment, that was known as ......"
2. Two Answers:
a. Don't stop me now (Queen)
b. Sultans of swing (Dire Straits)
3. Engelbert Humperdinck
4. Help (Bananarama with French and Saunders )
5. King Arthur in Camelot
6. Two Answers
a. Last train to London (ELO)
b. Hounds of love (Kate Bush)
7. O Sole Mio and Santa Lucia
8. Gram Parsons
9. Sir Charlie Chaplin