1. Which of the four Beatles was the youngest?
2. Dating back to the 19th century, which country's national anthem is the oldest?
3. With which instrument would you associate the jazz musicians Theolonius Monk and Art tatum?
4. The song you'll never walk alone comes from which musical?
5. Which pop group, who had 3 number 1 hits in the 1960's, was named after a John Wayne film?
6. Which 1990s pop group are named after a hit record by Bernard Cribbins?
7. Which composer of over 400 concertos was nicknamed 'The Red priest'?
8. Who had three UK Top Ten hits duet ting with Ronald Reagans first wife, Princess Grace of Monaco and David Bowie?
9. Who wrote the lyrics to the musical Starlight Express?
10. Which famous rock musician was a left handed guitarist who played a right handed guitar upside down?
11. On what road did Nellie the Elephant meet the head of the herd?
12. Which classical composers 'Ode to Joy' is the anthem of the European Union?
13. Who wrote 'Don't look back in anger'?
14. Which famous Russian according to the Stranglers "got an ice pick that made his ears burn"?
15. For what do the initials OMD stand?
16. Whose daughter was 'My Darling Clementine'?
17. What 2 50's pop stars died in the same plash as Buddy Holly?
18. Who was the Beatles first drummer?
19. Who was the first DJ to play a song on Radio 1?
20. Who first hit the charts in 1960 and had their last original solo hit in the UK with 'You got it' in 1989?
1. George Harrison
5. The Searchers
6. Right Said Fred
8. Bing Crosby
9. Richard Stilgoe
10. Jimi Hendrix
11. The road to mandalay
13. Noel Gallagher
14. Leon Trotsky
15. Orchestral manoeuvres in the Dark
16. A miner 49er
17. Richie Valens and the Big Bopper
18. Pete Best
19. Tony Blackburn
20. Roy Orbison