1. Who owns "a brand new shiny red super stock Dodge"?
2. In song, what does the "lonely teenage broncin buck" drive?
3. Which song is about chrome wheeled fuel injected suicide machines on Highway 9 ?
4. What kind of vehicle is the girl driving in the song 'Take it Easy'?
5. Which band asked the question "Who's gonna drive you home tonight"?
6.What are the first 8 words to the song Route 66?
7. Which band had a hit with the song 'Low Rider'?
8. In song, what kind of vehicle "took away my old man"?
9. In song, where does one "fahr'n fahr'n fahr'n" ?
10. The following words are from which songs?
a. I've been driving all night, my hands wet on the wheel
b. He blew his mind out in a car
c. In mans evolution he has created the cities and the motor traffic rumble
d. What I'd really like, Dad, is to borrow the car keys
e. They didn't see the stop sign, took a turn for the worse
f. LA is a great big freeway, put a 100 down and buy a car
2. Pickup truck (American Pie) "with a pink carnation and a pickup truck"
3. Born to run (Bruce Springsteen)
4. A flatbed Ford "there's a girl my lord in a flatbed Ford slowin down to take a look at me"
6. "Well if you ever plan to motor west"
8. A big yellow taxi (Joni Mitchell)
9. "auf der Autobahn" (Autobahn, Kraftwerk)
10. Six answers
a. Radar Love (Golden Earring)
b. A day in the life (Beatles)
c. Apeman (Kinks)
d. Cats in the cradle (Harry Chapin)
e. Life in the fast lane (Eagles)
f. Do you know the way to San Jose (Dionne Warwick)