1. What kind of car trouble does the woman have in the song 'Hotel California'?
2. Who is "our fine four fendered friend"?
3. What is the name of Laura's boyfriend in the car crash song 'Tell Laura I Love Her'?
4. The following words are from which 'car crash' songs?
a. I was cruising in my Stingray late one night when an XKE pulled up on my right
b. He shoulda looked left and he shoulda looked right, he didn't see the stationwagon car
c. That fateful night the car was stalled upon the railroad tracks
d. Bits of me are scattered in the trees and in the hedges
e. She wrecked the car and she was sad, and so afraid that I'd be mad, but what the heck
f. It was a four way stop dilema, we all arrived the same time
5. Complete the following song texts with a type of car.
a. Honey I just wonder what you do there in back of your...
b. Back in 55 we were makin...
6. In song, the woman with the "hubcap diamond star halo" is built like a what?
7. In song, what is automatic, systematic and hydromatic?
8. Which motor vehicle warning for idiots is also a Meat Loaf song title?
9. "She's stroked and bored" and "purrs like a kitten" are descriptions in song for which racey gal?
10. "I remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday" are the first words to which song?
2. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
4. Six answers
a. Deadmans Curve (Jan and Dean)
b. Dead Skunk (Loudon Wainwright III)
c. Teen Angel (Mark Dinning)
d. Crawling From The Wreckage (Dave Edmunds)
e. Honey (Bobby Goldsboro)
f. The Accident (Things could be worse) (John Prine)
5. Two answers
a. Pink Cadillac
6. "built like a car oh ya" (Bang a Gong, Get it on, T Rex)
7. The hot rod Grease Lightning (From the film Grease, Danny and the T-Birds)
8. Objects in the rear view mirror appear closer than they are
9. My Little Deuce Coupe (Beach Boys)
10. Paradise by the dashboard light (Meatloaf)