1. One of the very first disco hits, 'Rock the boat', with the catchy "rock the boat don't rock the boat baby" lyrics was released by which 'chartered body'?
2. The inspiration for which 'Don't' ditty occured when the composer witnessed two monkeys copulating in a street in India?
3. Which 'Don't' song is the signature song for the band Journey?
4. How did a 16 year old US girl explain her actions to the police in 1979?
5. In the film 'Witness', what is Det John Book's favorite song?
6. With one word complete the following lyrics. "Don't let it be forgot, that once there was a spot, for one brief shining moment that was known as ..."
7. In the Crowded House song 'Don't dream it's over', in what should one "try to catch the deluge"?
8. What are the three 'tell me's' in Crystal Gayle's song 'Don't it make my brown eyes blue'?
a. "tell me ..."
b. "tell me ..."
c. "tell me ..."
9. In the Human League song 'Don't you want me', how many years had the couple been together?
10. Complete the following 'Don't' songs with the title. For example.
"Watch out where the huskies go and....
Don't eat the yellow snow"
a. "Cause I don't want my boat to be rocking ..."
b. "But nothing impressed me at all, I never expected it to....."
c. "You got me thinking that I'm wasting my time...."
d. "Don't stand in the pouring rain...."
e. "All our times have come, here, but now there gone, seasons...."
f. "Hey now, Hey now...."
g. "You've found somebody new and...."
h. "Ok, so you're a rocket scientist..."
i. "Oh lord please...."
j. "I can't exist, I will surely miss your tender kiss so...."
k. "Tell me why..."
l. "Don't even fix a price...."
m. "Right now I'm on the edge so..."
n. "I aint so blind that I can't see, just let it lie and let it be, so...."
o. " I'm floating around in ecstasy so..."
p. "Keep on with the force don't stop...."
q. "We're beyond words and sound..."
2. Why don't we do it in the road. (Beatles)
3. Don't Stop Believing
4. With the words "I don't like Mondays, this livens up the day"
5. Wonderful world (Don't know much)
7. "in a paper cup"
8. Three Answers
a. "tell me no secrets"
b. "tell me some lies"
c. "tell me you love me"
9. 5 years. "The five years we have had have been such good times, I still love you"
10. 17 answers
a. Don't rock my boat (Bob Marley)
b. Don't cry for me Argentina
c. Don't bring me down (ELO)
d. Don't sleep in the subway (Petula Clark)
e. Don't fear the reaper (Blue Oyster Cult)
f. Don't dream it's over (Crowded House)
g. Don't it make my brown eyes blue (Crystal Gayle)
h. That Don't impress me much (Shania Twain)
i. Don't let me be misunderstood (Animals)
j. Don't leave me this way (Communards)
k. I Don't like Mondays (Boomtown Rats)
l. Don't pay the ferryman (Chris De Burgh)
m.. Don't push me (Eminem)
n.. Don't play your rock n roll to me (Smokie)
o. Don't stop me now (Queen)
p. Don't stop till you get enough (Michael Jackson)
q. Don't talk just kiss (Right said Fred)