1. Who invaded Pepperland?
2. Ironically, both John Denver and Keith Moon made a cover version of which Beatles song? (clue, if needed: they didn't get that far)
3. John wrote the song "Sexy Sadie". Which rumoured skirt chaser inspired the song?
4. When asked "what do you call that hairstyle", George replied ...?
5. Which one of the Beatles was the "leverpuller" in the film Yellow Submarine?
6. The following are the first words to which Beatles songs:
a: Good evening and welcome to Slaggers
b: Oh komm doch, komm zu mir?
7. Paul wrote the songs "Things we said today" and "We can work it out" for his girlfriend at the time. What was her name?
8. Peter Sellers and Ringo played father and son in the film "The magic christian". The theme song was written by a Beatle. Name the song and the band that performed it.
9. Who was the captain of the Yellow Submarine?
10. What was the first song composed by Richard Starkey found on a Beatles album?
11. In which songs were the following sound effects heard?
a: a hammer
b: a chirping bird
c: an alarm clock ringing
d: jet engines by takeoff
e: a scratchy 78 rpm record
12. Dick Rowe of Decca records is remembered for which decision?
13. A Lennon and McCartney composition, not sung by the Beatles, was a number one hit in the USA in 1964. The title was "A world without love". Who sang it?
14. What attracted the attention of the police on the 30th of
15. How often does the number 9 (or 9's) appear in song titles written by Lennon and McCartney and Lennon solo?
1. The Blue Meanies
2. When I'm 64
3. Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
6. Two answers:
a: You know my name (look up the number)
b: Komm, Gib mir deine Hand
7. Jane Asher
8. "Come and get it" by Badfinger
9. Old Fred
10. Don't pass me by
11. Five Answers:
a: Maxwells silver hammer
c: A day in the life
d: Back in the USSR
e: Honey Pie
12. Turning down the Beatles
13. Peter and Gordon
14. The Beatles rooftop concert
15. Three times. One after 909, Revolution #9, #9 dream