Months in Music Quiz 1
The following quiz round was submitted by Paula Fagg from the UK.
Paula presents the Minster Working Men's Club Air Ambulance Quiz every Tuesday
Many thanks Paula Fagg, great job!
1. "January sick & tired youv'e been hanging on me"; song lyrics by which group?
2. In the song "American Pie" by Don Mclean what did February do to him?
3. Which famous composer wrote "The Wedding March"?
4. "Little April Shower" features in which Disney cartoon film?
5. Name the title of Rod Stewart's first UK No1 hit single?
6. The song "June is bursting out all over" comes from which musical?
7. In the song "Calendar Girls" by Neil Sedaka the lyrics say July is like a firecracker all .....
8. What did August Darnell change his name to when playing with the Coconuts?
9. What is the title of the song that begins "Well it's a long long time from May to December?
10. What Elvis song was top of the UK single chart in Nov 1960, "It's now or never", "His latest flame" or "Return to Sender"?
2. "Made him Shiver"
3. Felix Mendelssohn
5. Maggie May
8. Kid Creole
9. "Septembers song"
10. "It's now or never"