1. David St. Hubbins, Nigel Tufnel and Derek Smalls were better known as what?
2. In which 1970 hit song did the word Coca Cola frighten the BBC?
3. Which musician or singer played a role in the following films?
a: The dirty dozen
b: The man who fell to earth
d: To sir with love
e: Stormy Monday
f: The magic Christian
g: How I won the war
h: Blow up
4. Which defeat turned into a victory on the 6th of April 1974 in Brighton England?
5. Who lived in Honah Lee?
6. "Whipped cream and other delights" was an album in most of our Fathers' record collections in the 1960's. It is also in Jackie Treehorn`s collection in the film "The Big Lebowski". If one ever got tired of the fantastic music on the disc one could stare at the lovely woman covered in whipped cream on the cover. Who released this best selling album?
7. What was the name of the one hit wonder from the following bands?
a: Hot Butter
b: Crazy World of Arthur Brown
c: Flower Pot Men
d: Looking Glass
e: Zager and Evans
8. In which cities would you find (or would you have found) the following legendary night clubs?
b: Whiskey A Go Go
c: Peppermint Lounge
d: Dew Drop Inn
f: Star Club
9. Which ten songs spent the most weeks in the US top 100 in the 1970's ? One point for every correct answer
10. Which ten songs spent the most weeks in the UK charts in the 1970's ? One point for every correct answer
2. "Lola" from the Kinks. In one version it was changed to cherry cola.
3. Eight Answers:
a: Trini Lopez
b: David Bowie
c: Mick Jagger
f: Ringo Starr
g: John Lennon
4. ABBA's "Waterloo"
5. Puff the magic dragon
6. Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass
7. Five Answers:
c: Lets go to San Fransico
e: In the year 2525
8. Six Answers:
c: New York
d: New Orleans
9. They were:
1. "You light up my life" by Debbie Boone
2. "Night Fever" by The Bee Gees
3. "Tonights the night" by Rod Stewart
4. "Shadow Dancing" by Andy Gibb
5. "Le Freak" by Chic
6. "My Sharona" by the Knack
7. "The first time ever I saw your face" by Roberta Flack
8. "Alone Agian" (Naturally) by Gilbert O`Sullivan
9. "Joy to the World" by Three Dog Night
10. "Bridge over troubled water" by Simon and Gafunkel
10. They were:
1. "You`re the one that I want" by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John
2. "Mull of Kintyre" by Paul Mc
3. "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
4. "Summer Nights" by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John
5. "In the summertime" by Mungo Jerry
6. "Save your kisses for me" by Brotherhood of Man
7. "I Hear you knocking" by Dave Edmunds
8. "The wonder of you" by the King, Elvis Presley
9. "Don`t go breaking my heart" by Elton John and Kiki Dee
10. "Bye bye baby (bye bye)" by The Bay City Rollers