1. In which 1964 musical film was Audrey Hepburns singing dubbed by Marni Nixon?
2. Who represented the United Kingdom in the 2002 Eurovision Song Contest?
3. Which female singer/songwriter wants to, according to the title of her current single, Soak Up The Sun?
4. Who starred with Ali G on the 2002 hit single Me Julie?
5. Who had a number one hit single in 1978 with Figaro?
6. What, according to the Paul Hardcastle single, was the average age of US soldiers in Vietnam?
7. Which group had a number one hit in 1983 with Too Shy?
8. Which UK singers real name is Gordon Sumner?
9. Which US heavy metal band, formed in 1981, consisted of Nicki Sixx, Tommy Lee, Mick Marrs and Vince Neil?
10. What nationality is European singing star Zucchero?
11. What song was the Christmas number one in the UK in both 1975 and 1991?
12. Soul singer, Bobby Brown, married which successful female singer in 1992?
13. How many cellos are involved in a typical string quartet?
14. What band provided the music for the musical "Tommy"?
15. The rock-group "Satan's Jesters" later found fame with which name?
16. Who wrote the song called "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"?
17. Who was the oldest member of the Beatles?
18. Which band got their name from a sexual device depicted in the book 'The Naked Lunch'?
19. In which city is the record company Motown based?
20. From which song does the lyric "Picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies" come
1. My Fair Lady
2. Jessica Garlick
3. Sheryl Crowe
5. Brotherhood of Man
9. Motley Crue
11. Bohemian Rhapsody (by Queen)
12. Whitney Houston
14. The Who
15. The Rolling Stones
16. Cole Porter
17. Ringo Starr
18. Steely Dan
20. Lucy in the sky with diamonds