The following quiz round was submitted by The Judge from the UK. Many thanks your Honour, a great job!
A round used in one of their quizzes at Bowling Green, Leamington Spa held every Sunday!
1. No Sleep Till Brooklyn was a hit single for which group in 1987?
2. How is the condition of somnambulism better known?
3. Who composed the ballet Sleeping Beauty?
4. Who played the character who was Sleepless In Seattle?
5. What was Raymond Chandler`s first novel, which was later made into a successful film starring Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall?
6. Who wrote If Only They Could Talk and Let Sleeping Vets Lie?
7. What did Marilyn Monroe say was the only thing she wore in bed?
8. What was Morpheus the Greek god of? Sleep, Dreams or Time?
9. Who were the first animated television couple to sleep in a double bed?
10. Which British comedian wrote the novel Time For Bed?
1. Beastie Boys
4. Tom Hanks
5. The Big Sleep
6. James Herriott
7. Chanel No. 5
9. Fred and Wilma Flintstone
10. David Baddiel