1. In 2011 the Australian PM called for an end to which internet fad?
2. NASA's last operational space shuttle was launched for the last time in July 2011. What was the name of this fabled space shuttle?
3. Credit rating agencies made headlines all too often in 2011. Can you name the so called 'Big Three'? One point for each correct answer.
4. Queen Elizabeth II apologized for "past misdeeds'" during her first official visit to which country in May 2011?
5. Which country announced in December 2011 a 'preliminary plan' for a manned lunar landing?
6. Hollywood icon and two time Oscar winner Elizabeth Taylor passed away in March 2011. For which two films did she receive the Best Actress award?
7. Who joined the '27 Club' in July 2011?
8. The results of an independence referendum in January 2011 means Africa's largest country has split in two. Which country held the referendum?
9. Einstein's theory of special relativity has now been questioned after particle physicists claimed to have detected what?
10. What was the name given to the Emperor penguin that took a wrong turn at the Antarctic and ended up in New Zealand?
3. Three answers. Standard & Poor's, Moody's, Fitch Ratings.
6. 'Butterfield 8' and 'Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?'
7. Amy Winehouse
9. Neutrinos travelling faster than light.
10. Happy Feet