1. The Whitsunday Islands are located off the coast of which country?
2. Which artist’s studio was known as the factory?
3. Spell Hippopotamus
4. What is the lightest of all the elements and has the atomic number 1?
5. Which note does an orchestra tune to?
6. In the world of weaponry, what do the initials ICBM stand for?
7. Which Italian city is home of the car manufacturer Fiat?
8. What is North America's highest mountain?
9. Who wrote the novel Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas'?
10. The song The Rhythm Of Life comes from which musical?
11. The Stratocaster is a model of which guitar maker?
12. What month in 2007 was the smoking ban in England introduced?
13. Who was the BBC reporter kidnapped in the Gaza Strip and later released in July 2007?
14. Cristina Kirchner became the first elected woman president of which country?
15. The iPhone was launched by which company?
16. Which England rugby player was controversially denied a try in the 2007 World Cup final against South Africa because his foot was deemed to have been in touch before grounding the ball?
17. What colour are the berries from the rowan tree?
18. Which country has the international car registration letter A?
19. Who was the first British monarch to broadcast a Christmas message to the nation?
20. Which of the Wise Men was said to have brought the gift of gold for the baby Jesus?
1. Australia (Queensland)
2. Andy Warhol
6. Inter-continental Ballistic Missile
8. Mount McKinley
9. Hunter Thompson
10. Sweet Charity
12. July (1st)
13. Alan Johnson
16. Mark Cueto
19. George the Fifth (in 1932)