1. Where was famous archaeologist Heinrich Schliemann buried in 1890:
a) Athens, b) Naples, c) Schwerin or d) Troy?
2. Which South American country was named after a city in Italy?
3. On 1st September 1972, challenger Bobby Fischer beat which defending world chess champion in the "Match of the Century"?
4. What has British company Lion Quality Eggs invented to help customers boil the "perfect egg"?
5. Name the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
6. Which American folk-rock musician was born Henry John Deutschendorf, Jr.?
7. Which was John Grisham's first novel:
a) A Time to Kill, b) The Firm, c) The Pelican Brief or d) The Client?
8. What is the difference between the tail fin of a fish and the tail fin of a whale (apart from the size)?
9. What was the name Elvis' beloved teddy bear, ripped to pieces by Doberman Barney recently?
10. What is the title of the sequel to the movie "Batman Begins"?
11. Who released the album "Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme" on 10th October 1966?
12. In what book did Thomas More describe the political system of an ideal, imaginary island nation?
13. On the religious TV show 'Heaven and Earth', Chris De Burgh recently claimed that he can
a) sing, b) cure people with his hands, c) speak with God or d) turn water into Whiskey?
14. Who has been awarded the 2006 Nobel Prize in literature?
15. What is the name of the second tallest skyscraper in the Southern Hemisphere, and the second tallest residential building in the world, opened in 2006 in Melbourne?
16. What was the name of the 13-month-old boy Madonna has adopted?
17. Which popular website was purchased by Google for US$1.65 billion in 2006?
18. Playboy millionaire Hugh Hefner recently admitted that he's bored of sex and prefers to do what with his bunnies?
19. Kelp belongs to the
a) brown algae, b) red algae, c) green algae, or d) blue algae?
20. How many people are in Manet's painting "Luncheon on the Grass"?
1. a) Athens
3. Boris Spassky
4. An invisible-ink logo
5. War, Famine, Pestilence & Death
6. John Denver
7. a) A Time to Kill
8. fish tail is vertical and moves from side to side when the fish swims, tail of a whale is horizontal and moves up and down
10. The Dark Knight
11. Simon & Garfunkel
13. b) cure people with his hands
14. Orhan Pamuk
15. Eureka Tower
16. David Banda
18. have a game of dominoes
19. a) brown algae