1. Which pseudonym is used by movie directors who don't want to be credited on a film they made but then got embarrassed of?
2. What plant is Tequila made from?
3. Under which pseudonym does English author David John Moore Cornwell write his espionage novels?
4. In which century did Rococo art and architecture develop?
5. Successfully covered by Frank Sinatra, Dolly Parton and the B52's, who was the first artist to record Tony Hatch's hit "Downtown"?
6. Who had a hit with "Walking in Memphis" in 1995? (BQ: who wrote it?)
7. The giant monolithic stone statues on Rapa Nui (Easter Island) are called
a) Maoi, b) Moai, c) Moa or d) Nua?
8. True or False: English is the official language of the United States of America?
9. True or False: Dalmatians are born pure white without spots?
10. Which actor links the films "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves", "Die Hard" and "Galaxy Quest"?
1. Alan Smithee
2. Agave plants
3. Jjohn Le Carr?
4. 18th century
5. Petula Clark
6. Cher (Marc Cohn)
7. False (have none)
8. b) Moai
10. Alan Rickman