1. In golf what is the name given to the grassed area between the tee and the green?
2. In which game would you find cover point, silly mid off and square leg?
3. Who at the 1984 Olympics, won the 100m, 200m, the print relay and the Long Jump?
4. Which sport featured in many of the Beach Boys earliest hits?
5. Which sport uses asymmetrical bars, rings and a pommel horse?
6. Who won Wimbledon every year from 1976 to 1980?
7. Which Grand Prix team?s world champions have included Emerson Fittipaldi, Niki Lauda and Alain Prost?
8. What is the name of the method of training a horse to carry out a set routine of movements?
9. Which sport was originally called Mintonette?
10. Which was the earliest of the English classic horse races?
11. In darts, what is the maximum check-out score?
12. Who has won most international soccer caps for England?
13. Which TV sports quiz show was hosted by Nick Hancock??
14. What nationality is tennis player Michael Chang?
15. For what sport is Ellery Hanley famous?
16. Who was the first man to do the 100-metre breast stroke in under a minute?
17. Which twisting circuit on the Grand Prix calendar is only 1.95 miles long?
18. Which boxer used to enter the ring to Tina Turner's 'Simply The Best'?
19. Name the teams in the Scottish League whose names end in United?
20. In Rugby Union, who is Australia's record try scorer?
3. Carl Lewis
6. Bjorn Borg
10. St Leger
12. Peter Shilton
13. They Think It's All Over
15. Rugby League
16. Adrian Moorhouse
18. Chris Eubank
19. Dundee and Ayr
20. David Campese