1. Who was the first woman to win the Wimbledon Singles tournament six times in succession?
2. Which company tailor made Michael Johnson?s spikes, which he wore at the 1996 Olympics?
3. Which of English classic horse races is named after a house in Epsom?
4. What is the connection between Volleyball, Squash and Badminton ? a connection not shared with tennis or table tennis?
5. Using which swimming stroke have Adrian Moorehouse, David Wilkie and Anita Lonsborough all won Olympic Gold Medals?
6. Whose foul led to the final minute penalty in the England Vs Romania Euro 2000 match?
7. In 10-pin bowling, what name is given to knocking all the pins down in 2 shots?
8. What is the highest number that appears on a pool ball?
9. Who is the only golfer to have won the British Open in the 1950?s, 1960?s and 1970?s?
10. Of all the teams in the English and Scottish football leagues, which is unique in having a letter in its name which no other club has?
11. How many time s did Evonne Goolagong (Cawley) win the Wimbledon Ladies single title?
12. Who was manager of the Welsh national soccer team for under 50 days in 1994?
13. What sport has the fastest speed achieved without mechanical assistance?
14. Which tennis player appeared in Wimbledon Men?s singles finals at the ages of 19 and 39?
15. Name 2 of the first 4 jockey?s to ride 1000 National Hunt Winners?
16. What sport encompasses a style known as ?Catch as you can??
17. Name the starter of the 1993 Grand National?
18. Who is Scotland?s most capped soccer player?
19. How many players or swimmers are there in a water polo team?
20. In which sport is the first reserve player referred to as the 19th man?
1. Martina Navratilova
2. Nike (The Gold Ones)
3. The Oaks
4. Only the server can score
6. Philip Neville
9. Gary Player
10. St Johnstone - J
12. John Toshak
13. Downhill Skiing
14. Ken Rosewall
15. Stan Mellor, John Francombe, Peter Scudamore, Richard Dunwoody
17. Keith Brown
18. Kenny Dalglish
20. Australian Rules Football