2. In which sport did Irina Rodnina win 23 World, Olympic and European gold medals?
3. Who is the odd man out: Agassi, Becker, Borg, Cash, Edberg, Krajeck, McEnroe, Sampras, Stich?
4. The 20th of 22 children, unable to walk until 11, she won three sprint golds in the Rome Olympics. Who?
5. Name one of the two Americans who have won the Formula 1 World Drivers' Championship.
6. Which Scottish golfer topped the European order of merit in 1993, 1994 and 1995?
7. Who was the first man to defeat Frank Bruno in his professional boxing career?
8. Kapil Dev held the world record for Test match wickets: with 404, 414, 424, 434 or 444?
9. Who lost an apparently unassailable lead to Nick Faldo in the last round of the 1996 US Masters?
10. In golf, what is the informal name given to nervous tension that destroys concentration and spoils performance especially when putting?
11. Which swimmer won 7 gold medals at the 1972 Olympic games?
12. A southpaw boxer leads with which hand and off which foot?
13. Who became the 1st non-European to win the Tour de France cycle race?
1. The Buffalo Bills
2. Ice Skating
3. Mcenroe (only left hander)
4. Wilma Rudolph
5. Phil Hill, Mario Andretti
6. Colin Montgomerie
7. James ?Bonecrusher? Smith
9. Greg Norman
10. The Yips
11. Mark Spitz
12. The right
13. Greg Lemond