The following quiz round was submitted by John Tustin from Thailand.
John runs the Frog And Gecko Pub Quiz Every Wednesday Night at Fisherman's Village, Koh Samui. Thailand.
Many thanks John, great job!
1. Wimbledon?s famous postcode is SW ?.?
2. When was the first Wimbledon Tournament held?
3. What other sport appears in the name of the club responsible for organising the Wimbledon Tournament?
4. The Tournament is made up of how many main competitions?
5. After the initial change, new balls are changed in Wimbledon after how many games?
6. How many Grass Courts in total will be used in this year?s Tournament?
7. What object appears on the top of the Men?s Singles Championship Trophy?
8. How many times has a wild card entrant won the Championship?
9. In the 2008 Main Tournament how many matches took place?
10. What was last used at Wimbledon in 1987?
5. 9 games
8. Once (in 2001 Goran Ivanisovic)
10. Wooden Rackets