1. Which Geordie played for England and managed the Republic of Ireland?
2. Which ground hosts the FA Cup Final?
3. Which Joe managed Everton when they won the 1995 FA Cup?
4. Which Lane do Sheffield United play at?
5. Which London side did Ruud Gullit join in 1995?
6. Which London striker has played for Arsenal, Crystal Palace, Queen's Park Rangers, Spurs, Chelsea, West Ham and Millwall?
7. Who was England's manager for the 1990 World Cup in Italy?
8. Who was Ian St John's partner on TV?
9. Who was the England manager when the side failed to reach the 1994 World Cup finals?
10. Who was the first Footballer of the Year in England and Scotland?
11. Who was the first Scot to make 100 appearances for his country?
12. Who was the first soccer manager to manage all three Birmingham clubs - Aston Villa, Birmingham and West Brom?
13. Who was the manager when England won the 1966 World Cup?
14. Who went to Newcastle from Man Utd in the Andy Cole transfer deal?
15. Who were Asia's two representatives in the 1990 World Cup Finals?
16. Who were the first club last century to win the FA Cup and the FA Amateur Cup?
17. Who were the first country to win the World Cup four times?
18. Who won the European Cup in the first five seasons from 1955 to 1960?
19. Who won the World Cup in 1958, 1962, 1970 and 1994?
20. With whom did Alan Ball begin his playing career?
21. At which Lane did Wimbledon play when they entered the League?
22. At which Meadow do Shrewsbury play?
23. If you are at Turf Moor who is playing at home?
24. Man Utd were the first team to score 9 in a Premier game. against whom?
25. Mike Walker and Martin O'Neill walked out on which chairman?
26. Nanninga was the first sub to score in a World Cup Final for whom?
27. Newcastle play at St James' Park but who plays at St James Park?
28. Stokoe (Sunderland) and Revie (Leeds) were rival managers in the 1973 FA Cup Final. For which teams were they rivals as Cup Final players?
29. What name is shared by Scunthorpe, Southend and Rotherham?
30. What was strange about the tackle that ended the career of keeper Chic Brodie of Brentford in 1970?
1. Jack Charlton
2. Wembley Stadium
6. Clive Allen
7. Bobby Robson
8. Jimmy Greaves
9. Graham Taylor
10. Gordon Strachan
11. Kenny Dalglish
12. Ron Saunders
13. Alf Ramsey
14. Keith Gillespie
15. South Korea, United Arab Emirates
18. Real Madrid
25. Robert Chase
28. Birmingham and Manchester City
30. It was against a dog